Golfing in Merano / Meran and surroundings
Golfing – Merano, Lana, Val Passiria/Passeiertal...
Golf in Merano / Meran and surroundings is extremely popular among guests and locals. This is due to the heavenly location of the South Tyrolean golf courses. Perfectly tended greens, framed by an impressive mountain scenery, a radiant blue sky - golfing in Merano / Meran, in South Tyrol and the nearby Trentino offers an idyllic holiday activity for gourmets due to the spectacular alpine Mediterranean backdrop. So start anticipating golfing in Merano / Meran and surroundings during your holiday in Hotel Bavaria in Merano / Meran!
The following golf courses are easily reachable from Merano / Meran:
- Golfclub Lana/Gutshof Brandis (9-hole, 10 minutes by car)
- Golfclub Passiria.Merano/Passeier.Meran ( 18-hole, 20 minutes by car)
- Golfclub St. Vigil-Seis/S. Vigilio-Siusi (18-hole, 50 minutes by car)
- Golf Club Dolomiti (9-hole, 60 minutes by car)
- Golfclub Carezza/Karersee (9-hole, 60 minutes by car)
- Golf Club Monte S. Pietro/Petersberg (18-hole, 65 minutes by car)
- Golfclub Val Pusteria/Pustertal (9-hole, 90 minutes by car)
- Golfclub Alta Badia (9-hole, 105 minutes by car)